Colt's System Engineer's Duties Include:
- Understanding user business processes and supporting systems.
- Understanding and implementing System Administration best practices.
- Installing, Maintaining, and Troubleshooting proprietary production systems.
- Translating user requests into specific plans or actions.
- Troubleshooting and correcting problems with production application systems.
- Planning and executing system upgrades
- Assist and guide teammates with above tasks.
- Four year college degree or equivalent Network Administration expereince.
- Minimum four years of network administration experience.
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of technical infrastructure of network
environments, including configuration and administration of Windows servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, EMC SAN, Cisco routers, HP ProCurve Networking, Virtualization, Scripting, Checkpoint Firewalls, SCCM / Imaging, and NTFS file / folder security.
- Sharepoint knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A working capability with network protocols, monitoring, and diagnostics.
- Understanding and experience of applications in a manufacturing environment will be helpful in this role.
[ Apply Online Now ]
Colt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.